- For quick access to the Windows Desktop press [Windows Key]+D or [Windows key]+M (Actually minimizes all other windows). You can also click on the Desktop icon on the Quick Launch toolbar.
- You can organize the items in your All Programs menu (or Programs if you’re using the classic start menu) and its submenus by dragging and dropping. To sort entries alphabetically, right-click any menu item and select “Sort by Name”.
- To take a snapshot of the whole screen hit the Print Screen button and then paste it in any image editor, like MS Paint. To capture just the active windows, press [Alt]+Print Screen.
- If you need unusual characters use the Character Map. Go to Start>Run and enter charmap.exe.
- You can prevent a CD from automatically playing by keeping [Shift] key pressed while inserting the CD.
DQ Quick tips for 10-04-2007
comments powered by Disqus
0 Flares 0 Flares ×